We are looking for a new colleague who is well organized and capable of navigating in a dynamic environment with many different activities and studies, and who is self-driven and has a proactive attitude. All GMP packaging activities are outsourced to CMOs, and the clinical supply manager will have a central role in management of all supply activities. The position is anchored in CMC but as a Clinical Supply Manager you will have a close collaboration both with CMC and clinical projects. Furthermore, the clinical supply manager will be responsible for maintaining the internal procedures related to clinical supply and GMP/GCP/GDP.
Tasks will include:
- Oversight and management of all supply activities for Symphogen clinical trials from start-up to study completion
- Day-to-day interactions and management of clinical packaging CMO
- Day-to-day interactions and point of contact between CMC and clinical teams
- Maintenance of Symphogen procedures relating to GMP/GCP/GDP and supply
- Experience with clinical supply coordination
- Knowledge of GMP/GCP/GDP
- Experience with CMO collaborations
- Strong communication and language skills (Danish/English)
- Self-driven, well-organized team player with commitment, initiative and humor
- We offer:
- A challenging and versatile job in an innovative, flexible, focused and committed biotech environment
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Compensation package including a personalized and company-wide bonus system, flexible working hours and an inspiring working environment
Working in Symphogen
When being a part of Symphogen you will always have a challenging job in a creative, goal-oriented, value-based biotech environment with a meaningful mission. You will be a part of a highly engaged organization with a passion of being the worldwide leading recombinant antibody company.
You will have good development opportunities, in an organization that is inspiring with focus on diversity, teamwork, commitment and you as a person.
For further information
For more information you are welcome to contact Pernille Stigsnæs, Team Manager of Process Development on (email@example.com) or HR-Coordinator, Pia Holm Olesen at +45 4526 5050. Please also see www.symphogen.com for information about our company.
If you are interested in the position, please mark your application and CV “Clinical Supply Manager” and mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 28th. Potential candidates will be invited for interview as they apply and we reserve the right to terminate before the posting expires.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Symphogen is a biopharmaceutical company focused on antibody mixtures for therapeutic use in oncology. The company’s innovative combination therapies, where antibodies are mixed in a single drug product, are expected to be used primarily as a precision medicine approach in oncology and other therapeutic areas. Symphogen’s differentiated clinical pipeline of seven product candidates and the significant pre-clinical pipeline are based on the Company’s proprietary technology platform. The Company has collaborations for the development of antibody therapeutics in immuno-oncology with Shire and in the infectious disease area with Genentech. Symphogen has offices in Denmark and New Jersey and employess approximately 125 people.