Manager - Regulatory Affairs CMC
This position will support and manage the regulatory activities associated with the Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls for clinical portfolio, which consists of monoclonal antibodies and monoclonal antibody mixtures. This position will provide input into the product strategy and to the direction provided to the clinical teams. Incumbent will be responsible for assuring the established regulatory strategy is aligned with Health Authority requirements from a global perspective and assuring that regulatory submissions are on time and high quality.
Provide support for other CMC projects as needed. Experience working in a matrix environment and excellent people skills are required.
Additional duties include coordination with our core teams and assisting in other regulatory affairs activities within the company as well as assisting in European regulatory activities for all programs as needed.
Major Activities/Key Responsibilities
- New applications for biologics
o Plan/Prep/Submit/Review support for product dossiers
o CTA / IND preparation and maintenance
- License Maintenance
o Recurrent filings: annual reports
- Regulatory Submissions
o Regulatory strategy development
o Preparing / Authoring / Review of Submissions
o Technical Review of site supporting documents for regulatory submissions (CoA, declarations, SMF, MBR, SOPs)
o Notify Vendors/ CROs for publishing
o Response to Queries from Health Authorities
- Change Controls
o Change control assessments
o Initiate change in regulatory database and ensuring regulatory submissions are completed as required
- Provide interpretive analyses regarding impact of complex regulatory guidance documents, regulations, or directives that impact company products and operations.
- University degree in scientific discipline with at least 7 years of total regulatory experience and at least 3 years of regulatory CMC experience
- Knowledge of FDA and EMA regulations is essential.
- Experience with IND and CTA applications.
- Experience with biological products
- Strong communication and language skills, written and verbal (Danish/English)
- Self-driven, highly motivated, team player with commitment, initiative, and humor
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on project teams.
- Experience with both BLA and MAA applications
- Experience in within the oncology/hematology disease area
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment on multiple product lines
- Manufacturing, QA/QC experience
- A challenging and versatile job in an innovative, flexible, focused and committed biotech environment
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Compensation package including a personalized and company-wide bonus system, flexible working hours and an inspiring working environment
Working in Symphogen
When being a part of Symphogen you will always have a challenging job in a creative, goal-oriented, value-based biotech environment with a meaningful mission. You will be a part of a highly-engaged organization with a passion of being the worldwide leading recombinant polyclonal antibody company.
You will have good development opportunities, in an organization that is inspiring and growing, with focus on diversity, teamwork, commitment, and you as a person.
For further information
For more information you are welcome to contact Ivan Horak, Head of Global R&D at email@example.com or HR-Director, Lisbet Løschenkohl at +45 4526 5050. Please also see www.symphogen.com for information about our company.
If you are interested in the position, please mark your application and CV – "Manger Regulatory Affairs" and mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 1, 2017. Potential candidates will be invited for interview as they apply and we reserve the right to terminate before the posting expires.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Antibody therapeutics is currently the fastest growing business in the pharmaceutical industry. Following the historical success of monoclonal antibodies, Symphogen is striving to develop and commercialize superior antibody mixtures based on the diversity of the natural human immune system by use of Symphogen's proprietary technology suite. Symphogen A/S has built an innovative oncology pipeline consisting of mAbs and mAb mixtures, and performs activities from early discovery to mid-stage clinical development, which translates into new and challenging opportunities for our organization and employees. Symphogen is located in Ballerup in the greater Copenhagen area. The company currently employs approximately 120 people.
Developing symphonies of antibodies require an orchestrated mix of scientific disciplines. Symphogen is fortunate to employ a dynamic team of hardworking, passionate scientists and professionals committed to advancing the frontier of antibody therapeutics.
We offer a professionally challenging working environment to candidates with the right skill set within antibody immunotherapy, molecular biology, antibody discovery, and protein expression. Preferred applicants for scientific positions should hold a minimum of three years post-doctoral research experience within oncology.
Should you possess such skills, we invite you to join a vibrant discovery and development culture that strives for excellence and innovation for pioneering achievements in the world of antibody mixtures.
We encourage qualified candidates to send their CV by e-mail to email@example.com.