Scientist/Senior Scientist – Bioassay Development
To support our growing portfolio, Symphogen seeks a highly motivated scientist/senior scientist with theoretical and hands-on experience with cell based potency assays and immunoassays. You will strengthen our competencies within bioassays for antibody therapeutics supporting potency, binding, immunogenicity, and pharmacokinetics of our antibody lead candidates. The ideal candidate has >5 years industry experience using bioassays for antibodies or other biopharmaceuticals and is stimulated by working in a dynamic and innovative environment.
As part of our Preclinical Development team, you will be responsible for assay development, implementation, and external phase-appropriate method validation to support preclinical and clinical development of our project portfolio. As a team and project member, you will collaborate closely with staff from Symphogen's development teams to ensure successful development of our antibody lead candidates within oncology.
- Well-documented and strong scientific background in bioassay development, especially cell based bioassays
- >5 years industry experience with biologics, ideally therapeutic antibodies
- Experience with cell based and ligand binding assays for potency and/or nAb assessment
- Can independently design and execute bioassays, e.g. for potency, target binding, HCP, PK, and ADA
- Experience with different kind of immunoassay platforms, e.g. ELISA, FACS, Gyrolab, MSD
- Experience with CMO/CRO interaction and GxP
- Experience with study documentation to support regulatory submissions
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate in teams, projects, and disciplines in the development chain
- Innovative, flexible, and quality minded
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A challenging and versatile job in an innovative, flexible, focused and committed biotech environment
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Employment package including a personalized and company-wide bonus system, warrants, flexible working hours and an inspiring working environment
You are more than welcome to contact Michael Kragh, Sr. Director of Preclinical Development (firstname.lastname@example.org) or HR Coordinator, Pia Holm Olesen at (+45) 4526 5050. Please mark your CV and application "Senior Scientist – Bioassay Development" and send email to: email@example.com no later than September 18, 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Antibody therapeutics is currently the fastest growing business in the pharmaceutical industry. Following the historical success of monoclonal antibodies, Symphogen is striving to develop and commercialize superior antibody mixtures based on the diversity of the natural human immune system by use of Symphogen's proprietary technology suite. Symphogen A/S has built an innovative oncology pipeline consisting of mAbs and mAb mixtures, and performs activities from early discovery to mid-stage clinical development, which translates into new and challenging opportunities for our organization and employees. Symphogen is located in Ballerup in the greater Copenhagen area. The company currently employs approximately 110 people.
Developing symphonies of antibodies require an orchestrated mix of scientific disciplines. Symphogen is fortunate to employ a dynamic team of hardworking, passionate scientists and professionals committed to advancing the frontier of antibody therapeutics.
We offer a professionally challenging working environment to candidates with the right skill set within antibody immunotherapy, molecular biology, antibody discovery, and protein expression. Preferred applicants for scientific positions should hold a minimum of three years post-doctoral research experience within oncology.
Should you possess such skills, we invite you to join a vibrant discovery and development culture that strives for excellence and innovation for pioneering achievements in the world of antibody mixtures.
We encourage qualified candidates to send their CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.