Senior/Principal Scientist – Pharmacokinetics
Symphogen A/S is facing an exciting and challenging period and offers great opportunities to influence job content, and develop additional skills. Preclinical Development is responsible for pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, toxicology, and quantitative potency assessments during preclinical and clinical development. We are currently seeking the right candidate to take on the responsibilities as:
Senior/Principal Scientist – Pharmacokinetics
To expand our competencies within pharmacokinetics (PK) and pharmacodynamics (PD), Symphogen seeks a highly motivated Senior or Principal scientist with experience within these disciplines. The ideal candidate holds a PhD and has more than 5 years of industry experience with PK and PD of antibodies or other biopharmaceuticals and is stimulated by working in a dynamic and innovative environment.
As part of the PK/PD group in our Preclinical Development team, you will be responsible for PK and PD in pre-clinical as well as clinical studies. You will give input to study design and protocols, compile the PK and PD data, build and execute PK/PD models, provide rationale for dose regimen selection - including translational PK/PD, assess safety margins and provide input to regulatory documents and internal decisions. As a team and project member, you will collaborate closely with staff from Symphogen's development teams, including the clinical team, to ensure successful development of our antibody lead candidates within oncology.
- Well-documented and strong scientific background, including PhD
- >5 years industry experience within PK/PD modelling
- Experience with PK/PD of antibodies or biopharmaceuticals
- Experience with population PK modeling using Phoenix NLME or NONMEM
- Experience with data mining, data management and/or sas/R is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Thorough knowledge of current regulatory guidelines for toxicokinetics and clinical pharmacokinetics
- Interest in related preclinical/clinical disciplines, such as oncology, non-clinical safety assessment, translational medicine, clinical pharmacology and biostatistics
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate in teams, projects, and disciplines in the development chain
- Innovative, flexible, and quality minded
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A challenging and versatile job in an innovative, flexible, focused and committed biotech environment
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Employment package including a personalized and company-wide bonus system, warrants, flexible working hours and an inspiring working environment
You are more than welcome to contact Michael Kragh, Sr. Director of Preclinical Development (email@example.com) or HR-Director, Lisbet Løschenkohl at +45 4526 5050. Please mark your CV and application "Senior/Principal Scientist - Pharmakokinetics" and send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 11, 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Antibody therapeutics is currently the fastest growing business in the pharmaceutical industry. Following the historical success of monoclonal antibodies, Symphogen is striving to develop and commercialize superior antibody mixtures based on the diversity of the natural human immune system by use of Symphogen's proprietary technology suite. Symphogen A/S has built an innovative oncology pipeline consisting of mAbs and mAb mixtures, and performs activities from early discovery to mid-stage clinical development, which translates into new and challenging opportunities for our organization and employees. Symphogen is located in Ballerup in the greater Copenhagen area. The company currently employs approximately 100 people.
Developing symphonies of antibodies require an orchestrated mix of scientific disciplines. Symphogen is fortunate to employ a dynamic team of hardworking, passionate scientists and professionals committed to advancing the frontier of antibody therapeutics.
We offer a professionally challenging working environment to candidates with the right skill set within antibody immunotherapy, molecular biology, antibody discovery, and protein expression. Preferred applicants for scientific positions should hold a minimum of three years post-doctoral research experience within oncology.
Should you possess such skills, we invite you to join a vibrant discovery and development culture that strives for excellence and innovation for pioneering achievements in the world of antibody mixtures.
We encourage qualified candidates to send their CV by e-mail to email@example.com.