Symphogen is leading the development of antibody mixture therapeutics to improve the treatment of cancer.
Symphogen's growing pipeline of cancer programs reflects a new approach to fighting cancer with unique mechanisms based on multiple simultaneous attacks on tumors. The result is improved efficacy and the potential to reduce the development of drug resistance.
- Biomarkers and Diagnostics World Congress 2016
- Cell Culture Engineering XV, An ECI Conference Series
- Annual meeting for Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI)
- ESMO-GI Ivan Horak (Clinical Advisory Meeting)
- Jefferies 2016 Healthcare Conference Kirsten Drejer
- Immuno-Oncology Summit
- More events