Symphogen is leading the development of antibody mixture therapeutics to improve the treatment of cancer.
Symphogen's growing pipeline of cancer programs reflects a new approach to fighting cancer with unique mechanisms based on multiple simultaneous attacks on tumors. The result is improved efficacy and the potential to reduce the development of drug resistance.
- Protein & Antibody Engineering Summit Europe
- Symphogen Reception
- Annual EMEA Entrepreneurs Event
- Jefferies London Healthcare Conference Martin Olin
- Jefferies 2016 London Healthcare Conference Dr. Kirsten Drejer
- 28th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics
- Medicon Valley Alliance´s annual meeting "How to fund life science innovation?" Martin Olin
- SITC 2016
- More events