This position is a permanent position!
The position as Analytical Coordinator offers a unique possibility to take part in the development of Symphogen antibody products. The position is in the Analytical coordination team in the Analytical development department and the team currently employs 3 scientists.
In the Analytical development department, we work with advancing our antibody targets through lead selection and clinical development. As an analytical coordinator you will lead and manage the analytical sub-team consisting of colleagues from the analytical support team, the characterization team, and the bioassay team. All internal analytical activities are planned and executed through this team, and responsibilities includes: (I) building the analytical strategies, e.g., the control strategy and the reference materials strategy, (II) manage the outsourced activities e.g., establishment and validation of analytical procedures at the CMO, (III) and preparation of the analytical parts of the documentation for the authorities (module 3). You will be part of a project-driven organization and an important member of the CMC core project team. You will work in cross-functional and international collaboration with colleagues from other departments to ensure development progress of Symphogen antibody lead candidates.
The successful candidate is self-driven, highly motivated and thrive on a busy and diverse working environment. You prioritize and organize work assignments and processes in a lean manner, both independently as well as in teams. Experience with CMC development of biologics is a requirement and experience from analytical testing of biopharmaceuticals is an advantage. Knowledge about GMP is an advantage although you will be working in a non-GMP environment.
- Relevant education as cand.pharm., cand.scient., cand.polyt. or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience with CMC development of biopharmaceuticals preferably antibodies
- Knowledge about physical and chemical properties of proteins
- Strong communication and language skills, written and verbal (English)
- Self-driven, highly motivated, team player with commitment, initiative, and humor
- Experience with development and validation of analytical methods for testing of biopharmaceuticals
- Knowledge of protein analytical techniques e.g., HPLC, iCIEF, SDS-CGE, as well as chemical and biophysical characterization methods
- Experience with management and coordination of analytical activities at CROs/CMOs
- Experience in preparing documentation for the authorities (module 3)
- Knowledge about GMP requirements
- A challenging and versatile job in an innovative, flexible, focused and committed biotech environment
- Competitive salary based on qualifications, and flexible working hours
- Strong cross functional teamwork, room for individual performance and development, passionate, inspiring, and fun colleagues
Working in Symphogen
Being part of Symphogen, you will always have a challenging job in a creative, goal-oriented, and value-based environment with a meaningful mission – to advance superior mAb therapeutics to improve the lives of cancer patients. You will be a part of a highly engaged and inspiring organization with focus on diversity, teamwork, commitment – and on you as a person. You will be offered good development opportunities and a relevant benefit package.
For further information
For more information you are welcome to contact Mette Pinstrup Jensen, Director of Analytical development at +45 30100448 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or HR-Manager, Pia Holm Olesen at +45 45265050. Please also see www.symphogen.com for information about our company.
If you are interested in the position, please mark your application and CV “Analytical Coordinator, permanent” and mail it to: email@example.com no later than June 27, 2021. Potential candidates will be invited for interview as they apply, and we reserve the right to terminate before the posting expires.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Symphogen is a subsidiary of Servier and antibody center of excellence primarily focused on oncology and immune oncology. We have a highly efficient antibody discovery and research platform supported by comprehensive early development capabilities.
Our antibody platform delivers antibodies with unique functionalities providing best or first in class potential as combination or mono therapy. Our approach and capabilities are well suited for combination therapies at the core of future cancer treatment.
Symphogen is located in Ballerup in the greater Copenhagen area. The company currently employs approximately 100 people