The position as a Technician offers a unique possibility to take part in the development of Symphogen’s antibody products. The position is in the Analytical Chemistry team in the Analytical Development department and the team consists of 6 scientists and 6 technicians.
Analytical Chemistry is responsible for analytical testing of samples from all development stages incl lead selection, process development, formulation development, stability and characterization, and the team conducts method development and -maturation as well as validation.
The analytical laboratory is equipped with a wide range of analytical techniques such as UHPLC, iCIEF, CGE/CE-SDS, ELISA, MFI and MS. For this position, experience with planning, organizing, and testing of stability samples will be considered an advantage though you will be involved in testing all types of sample going through the laboratory.
The right candidate is self-driven, can execute tasks independently and can perform routine as well as non-routine analysis. You are experienced in method development and validation, and you can write SOPs or other documentation when required. It is important you are highly flexible, organized and can work with a quality mindset in a non-GMP environment.
- Relevant education as technician (Laborant, Bioanalytiker) or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience with analytical methods for testing of protein quality
- Experience with (U)HPLC, iCIEF and CGE/CE-SDS
- Self-driven, highly motivated, team player with commitment, initiative, and humor
- Experience with planning, organizing, and testing of stability samples
- Experience with development and validation of analytical methods
- Experience with qualification of equipment
- Experience with documentation at GMP level
- Experience with Chromeleon
- Language skills, written and verbal (English)
- A challenging and versatile job in an innovative, focused and committed biotech environment
- Competitive salary based on qualifications, and flexible working hours
- Strong cross functional teamwork, room for individual performance and development, and passionate, inspiring, and fun colleagues
Working in Symphogen
Being part of Symphogen, you will have a challenging job in a creative, goal-oriented, and value-based environment with a meaningful mission: to advance superior monoclonal antibody therapeutics to improve the lives of patients. You will be a part of a highly engaged and inspiring organization with a focus on diversity, teamwork, commitment – and on you as a person. You will be offered good development opportunities and a relevant benefit package.
For further information
For more information you are welcome to contact Mette Pinstrup Jensen, Director of Analytical Development at +45 30100448 (email@example.com) or HR-Manager, Pia Holm Olesen at +45 45265050. Please also see www.symphogen.com for information about our company.
If you are interested in the position, please mark your application and CV “Technician, Analytical Development” and mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 20, 2023. Potential candidates will be invited for interview as they apply, and we reserve the right to terminate before the posting expires.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Symphogen is a subsidiary of Servier and antibody center of excellence primarily focused on oncology and immune oncology. We have a highly efficient antibody discovery and research platform supported by comprehensive early development capabilities.
Our antibody platform delivers antibodies with unique functionalities providing best or first in class potential as combination or mono therapy. Our approach and capabilities are well suited for combination therapies at the core of future cancer treatment.
Symphogen is located in Ballerup in the greater Copenhagen area. The company currently employs approximately 150 people