The ideal candidate has industry experience using bioassays for antibodies or biologics and is stimulated by working in a dynamic and innovative environment. Together with the Bioassay team and in close collaboration with our senior technicians, you plan experiments, perform data analysis, incl. evaluation and reporting, and finally oversee contracted work at CROs.
You will also be working cross-functionally on different projects and representing the Bioassay team in CMC sub-analysis meetings, driving the quality control of our antibody candidates with regards to potency.
- Relevant education as cand.pharm., cand.scient., cand.polyt., or equivalent
- Strong scientific background within bioassay development, optimization, qualification, and validation
- Industry or similar experience with biologics, ideally therapeutic antibodies
- Experience with different kinds of ligand binding immunoassay platforms, e.g. ELISA, Gyrolab, MSD, etc.
- Can independently design and evaluate data from CMC bioassays e.g. target binding and functional potency assays for batch release, stability, comparability, and characterization
- Experience with CRO interaction and monitoring
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and GMP environment
- Experience with PK, ADA, and Biomarker assays is an advantage
- Knowledge within the field of Host Cell Protein analysis and strategy is an advantage
- Innovative, flexible, and quality minded
- Fluent in written and spoken English and excellent communication skills
- A challenging and versatile job in an innovative, flexible, focused and committed environment.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications.
- Compensation package including a personalized and company-wide bonus system, flexible working hours, and an inspiring working environment.
Working in Symphogen
Being part of Symphogen, you will always have a challenging job in a creative, goal-oriented, and value-based environment with a meaningful mission – to advance superior mAb therapeutics to improve the lives of cancer patients. You will be a part of a highly engaged and inspiring organization with focus on diversity, teamwork, commitment – and on you as a person, and you will be offered good development opportunities.
For further information
The position is a 16 months temporary position, located in Ballerup.
For more information, you are welcome to contact Rikke Hald, Bioassay Team Manager (email@example.com /+45 8838 2535) or Pia Holm Olesen, HR Manager (+45 4526 5050). Please also see www.symphogen.com for information about our company.
Please mark your CV and application “Senior Scientist – Bioassay Development” and send by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 16, 2023. Potential candidates will be invited for interview as they apply, and we reserve the right to terminate before the posting expires.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Symphogen is a subsidiary of Servier and antibody center of excellence primarily focused on oncology and immune oncology. We have a highly efficient antibody discovery and research platform supported by comprehensive early development capabilities.
Our antibody platform delivers antibodies with unique functionalities providing best or first in class potential as combination or mono therapy. Our approach and capabilities are well suited for combination therapies at the core of future cancer treatment.
Symphogen is located in Ballerup in the greater Copenhagen area. The company currently employs approximately 120 people