As a scientist you will be working with development of antibody-based drug products including preparation of documentation for the authorities. You will be involved in drug product development as responsible for e.g., formulation development, design of stability studies, oversight of outsourced manufacturing as well as compatibility studies during early stage and late-stage development. You will collaborate closely with staff from our CMC Biologics group and be a member of cross functional project teams, to ensure development progress. In addition, you will work with our external CMOs in support of e.g. formulation development, drug product manufacturing and GMP stability studies.
The successful candidate is self-driven, highly motivated and thrive on a busy and diverse working environment. The ideal candidate has knowledge about physical and chemical properties of proteins and is experienced within formulation development of parenteral drug products. Experience with late-stage development, injection devices and/or lyophilization is beneficial. You will be working in a non-GMP environment, but knowledge about GMP is preferred.
- Experience with drug product development of biopharmaceuticals
- Experience with formulation development of injectables and in use compatibility studies
- Relevant education as cand.pharm., cand.scient., cand.polyt. or equivalent
- Knowledge about physical and chemical properties of proteins
- Strong communication and language skills, written and verbal (English)
- Self-driven, highly motivated, team player with commitment, initiative and humor
- Experience with compatibility studies and/or extractable and leachable evaluation
- Experience with GMP and regulatory requirements
- Experienced in collaborating with CROs/CMOs
- A challenging and versatile job in an innovative, flexible, focused and committed biotech environment
- Competitive salary based on qualifications, and flexible working hours
- Strong cross functional teamwork, room for individual performance and development, passionate, inspiring, and fun colleagues
Working in Symphogen
Being part of Symphogen, you will have a challenging job in a creative, goal-oriented, and value-based environment with a meaningful mission: to advance superior monoclonal antibody therapeutics to improve the lives of cancer patients. You will be a part of a highly engaged and inspiring organization with focus on diversity, teamwork, commitment – and on you as a person. You will be offered good development opportunities and a relevant benefit package.
For further information
For more information you are welcome to contact Pernille Stigsnæs, Director of Drug Product Development on +45 21798771 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or HR-Manager, Pia Holm Olesen at +45 45265050. Please also see www.symphogen.com for information about our company.
If you are interested in the position, please mark your application and CV “Drug product scientist” and mail it to: email@example.com no later than June 20, 2021. Potential candidates will be invited for interview as they apply, and we reserve the right to terminate before the posting expires.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Symphogen is a subsidiary of Servier and antibody center of excellence primarily focused on oncology and immune oncology. We have a highly efficient antibody discovery and research platform supported by comprehensive early development capabilities.
Our antibody platform delivers antibodies with unique functionalities providing best or first in class potential as combination or mono therapy. Our approach and capabilities are well suited for combination therapies at the core of future cancer treatment.
Symphogen is located in Ballerup in the greater Copenhagen area. The company currently employs approximately 100 people