Symphogen is leading the development of antibody mixture therapeutics to improve the treatment of cancer.
Symphogen's growing pipeline of cancer programs reflects a new approach to fighting cancer with unique mechanisms based on multiple simultaneous attacks on tumors. The result is improved efficacy and the potential to reduce the development of drug resistance.
- Cell Culture Engineering XV, An ECI Conference Series
- Annual meeting for Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI)
- Advances in the applications of monoclonal antibodies in clinical oncology
- Stability and Shelf-Life of Biologics
- ESMO-GI Ivan Horak (Clinical Advisory Meeting)
- 25th PAGE Meeting (Population Approach Group Europe)
- Jefferies 2016 Healthcare Conference Kirsten Drejer
- More events