The position is located in the Analytical Development Team in the Analytics and Formulation department and the team currently employ 2 scientists.
In the Analytics and Formulation department we work with advancing our targets through lead selection and clinical development. As an analytical scientist in the Analytical development team you will focus on the outsourced analytical activities e.g. establishment of the analytical procedures and validation at the CMO. You will be responsible for driving and coordinating the internal analytical development activities organized through the analytical sub-team and you will prepare the analytical parts of module 3 for clinical trials and marketing authorization applications.
The successful candidate is self-driven, highly motivated and thrive on a busy and diverse working environment. You prioritize and organize work assignments and processes in a lean manner, both independently as well as in teams. Experience with CMC development of biologics is a requirement and experience from late stage development through launch is an advantage. You will be working in a non-GMP environment, but knowledge about GMP is an advantage.
You will be part of a project-driven organization and an important member of the CMC core project team. You will work in cross-functional collaboration with colleagues from other departments to ensure development progress of Symphogen’s antibody lead candidates.
- Relevant education as cand.pharm., cand.scient., cand.polyt. or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience with CMC development of biopharmaceuticals
- Experience with management of analytical activities at CROs/CMOs
- Strong communication and language skills, written and verbal (English)
- Self-driven, highly motivated, team player with commitment, initiative and humor
- Good planning skills, well-organized and with good communication to stakeholders
- Experience from late stage CMC development projects through launch
- Experience in preparing documentation for the authorities (module 3)
- Experience with method development and testing of biopharmaceuticals
- Experience with validation of analytical methods and transfer to CMO
- knowledge about GMP requirements
- A challenging and versatile job in an innovative, flexible, focused and committed environment
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Compensation package including a personalized and company-wide bonus system, flexible working hours and an inspiring working environment
Working in Symphogen
When working in Symphogen you will have a challenging job in a project-driven and goal-oriented biotech environment with a patient-oriented meaningful mission. You will be a part of a highly engaged and dynamic organization with a passion for being the worldwide leading antibody company with a focus on cancer patients.
You will have good development opportunities, in an organization that is inspiring and creative, with focus on diversity, teamwork, commitment and you as a person.
For further information
For more information you are welcome to contact Mette Pinstrup Jensen, Director of Analytics and Formulation on +45 30100448 (email@example.com) or HR-Manager, Pia Holm Olesen at +45 45265050. Please also see www.symphogen.com for information about our company.
If you are interested in the position, please mark your application and CV “ACO – Scientist for Analytical development” and mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 4, 2020. Potential candidates will be invited for interview as they apply, and we reserve the right to terminate before the posting expires.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Symphogen is a subsidiary of Servier and antibody center of excellence primarily focused on oncology and immune oncology. We have a highly efficient antibody discovery and research platform supported by comprehensive early development capabilities.
Our antibody platform delivers antibodies with unique functionalities providing best or first in class potential as combination or mono therapy. Our approach and capabilities are well suited for combination therapies at the core of future cancer treatment.
Symphogen is located in Ballerup in the greater Copenhagen area. The company currently employs approximately 150 people