The position as Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) offers a unique possibility to take part in the clinical development of Symphogen’s antibody portfolio.
As CTM, you are overall responsible for leading a cross-functional trial team consisting of colleagues from relevant functions. Our clinical trials are conducted in close collaboration with CROs. As a CTM you are responsible for management of the CROs and their deliverables by overseeing their performance. In collaboration with your colleagues and CRO teams, you are responsible of delivering high quality trial execution within timelines and budget. Some travelling can be expected (approximately 10%).
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, related field, or equivalent job experience. Advanced degree or certification is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a CTM in a Pharmaceutical/biotech company or CRO environment
- Clinical Trial Documentation/Good Clinical Practice (GCP) experience
- Functional knowledge of the clinical development process/GCPs/ICH guidelines
- Understands applicable U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and European regulations and requirements
- Effective communication (verbal and written English) and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proactive, flexible, and highly motivated team player with humor and the attentive to detail
- Able to work independently in a changing environment
- Experience within Oncology and Immuno-oncology
- Experience with successful trial conduct through the collaboration with CROs (including oversight experience)
- Experience in training CRO and/or clinical trial site staff
- A challenging and versatile job in an innovative, flexible, focused and committed biotech environment
- Competitive salary based on qualifications, and flexible working hours
- Strong cross functional teamwork, room for individual performance and development, passionate, inspiring and fun colleagues
Working in Symphogen
Being part of Symphogen, you will always have a challenging job in a creative, goal-oriented, and value-based environment with a meaningful mission – to advance superior mAb therapeutics to improve the lives of cancer patients. You will be a part of a highly engaged and inspiring organization with focus on diversity, teamwork, commitment – and on you as a person. You will be offered good development opportunities and a relevant benefit package.
For further information
For more information, please contact Ulla Holm Hansen, Director, Clinical Operations on +45 24870020 or HR Manager, Pia Holm Olesen at +45 88385050. Please also see www.symphogen.com for information about our company.
If you are interested in the position, please mark your application and CV “CTM” and mail it to: email@example.com no later than January 10, 2021. Potential candidates will be invited for interview as they apply, and we reserve the right to terminate before the posting expires.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Symphogen is a subsidiary of Servier and antibody center of excellence primarily focused on oncology and immune oncology. We have a highly efficient antibody discovery and research platform supported by comprehensive early development capabilities.
Our antibody platform delivers antibodies with unique functionalities providing best or first in class potential as combination or mono therapy. Our approach and capabilities are well suited for combination therapies at the core of future cancer treatment.
Symphogen is located in Ballerup in the greater Copenhagen area. The company currently employs approximately 150 people