The position as Drug Product Scientist offers a unique possibility to take part in the development of Symphogen antibody products. The position is anchored in the Process Development department that comprises of drug product process development as well as drug substance process development and clinical trial supply.
For this position we are looking for a candidate with a genuine interest in antibody drug product development and manufacturing. You will collaborate closely with staff from our CMC in project teams, to ensure development progress of Symphogen antibody candidates.
As a Drug Product Scientist, you will be responsible for process development and manufacturing of aseptically filled liquid antibody drug product. You will take part in project within early and/or late-stage development project including process validation. There will also be possibilities to work within formulation, stability and drug product analytics area depending on qualifications.
The position includes working with external CMOs and our French Servier site. Therefore, under normal circumstances, some travel activity can be expected (10-20 days per year).
- Relevant education as cand.pharm, cand.scient. cand.polyt or equivalent
- Experience with process development and manufacturing of biopharmaceutical drug products
- Effective communication and language skills, written and verbal (English)
- Enjoys collaboration with external partners and many interfaces
- Self-driven, highly motivated, team player with commitment, initiative and humor
- Experience with GMP and regulatory requirements
- Project coordination skills
- CMC development of biologics
- Formulation and freeze-drying of biologics
- A challenging and versatile job in an innovative, flexible, focused and committed biotech environment
- Competitive salary based on qualifications, and flexible working hours
- Strong cross functional teamwork, room for individual performance and development, passionate, inspiring, and fun colleagues
Working in Symphogen
Being part of Symphogen, you will always have a challenging job in a creative, goal-oriented, and value-based environment with a meaningful mission – to advance superior mAb therapeutics to improve the lives of cancer patients. You will be a part of a highly engaged and inspiring organization with focus on diversity, teamwork, commitment – and on you as a person. You will be offered good development opportunities and a relevant benefit package.
For further information
For more information you are welcome to contact Pernille Stigsnæs, Director of Process Development (email@example.com) or HR-Manager, Pia Holm Olesen at +45 4526 5050. Please also see www.symphogen.com for information about our company.
If you are interested in the position, please mark your application and CV “Drug Product Scientist” and mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 4, 2021. Potential candidates will be invited for interview as they apply, and we reserve the right to terminate before the posting expires.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Symphogen is a subsidiary of Servier and antibody center of excellence primarily focused on oncology and immune oncology. We have a highly efficient antibody discovery and research platform supported by comprehensive early development capabilities.
Our antibody platform delivers antibodies with unique functionalities providing best or first in class potential as combination or mono therapy. Our approach and capabilities are well suited for combination therapies at the core of future cancer treatment.
Symphogen is located in Ballerup in the greater Copenhagen area. The company currently employs approximately 120 people