You will join a skilled Analytical Development team consisting of three Analytical Coordinators, one Analytical Scientist, and you will be working in our MS group with dedicated MS scientists and technicians. You will be an important member of our project teams, working in close collaboration with staff from Stability and Formulation, Analytical Support, and Process Development. We expect that you have some experience in development of biopharmaceuticals and that you will be able to contribute to regulatory documentation and development plans.
- Relevant education such as Ph.D., cand. pharm., cand. scient., cand.polyt. or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Fundamental understanding of quality systems, appropriate documentation and a general quality mindset
- Experience with development of MS, HPLC and UPLC methods
- Experience with MS data processing software
- Strong communication and language skills, written and verbal (English)
- Self-driven, highly motivated, team player with commitment, initiative and humor
- Experience with regulatory documentation
- Late stage development experience, including characterization to support structure-function studies
- Experience with QbD
- A challenging and versatile job in a focused and committed biotech environment
- Opportunity to work on high-end MS hardware and software platform with innovative strategies to support development of antibody mixtures
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Compensation package including a personalized and company-wide bonus system, flexible working hours and an inspiring working environment
Working in Symphogen
When being a part of Symphogen you will always have a challenging job in a creative, goal-oriented, value-based biotech environment with a meaningful mission. You will be a part of a highly engaged organization with a passion of being the worldwide leading recombinant polyclonal antibody company.
You will have good development opportunities, in an organization that is inspiring and growing, with focus on diversity, teamwork, commitment and you as a person.
For further information
For more information you are welcome to contact Head of Function, Jette Wagtberg Sen at +45 2278 7800, Team Manager, Mette Pinstrup Jensen at +45 3010 0448 or HR Coordinator, Pia Holm Olesen at +45 4526 5050.
Please also see www.symphogen.com for information about our company.
If you are interested in the position, please mark your application and CV “MS Scientist” and mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 21, 2018. Potential candidates will be invited for interview as they apply, and we reserve the right to terminate before the posting expires.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Symphogen is a subsidiary of Servier and antibody center of excellence primarily focused on oncology and immune oncology. We have a highly efficient antibody discovery and research platform supported by comprehensive early development capabilities.
Our antibody platform delivers antibodies with unique functionalities providing best or first in class potential as combination or mono therapy. Our approach and capabilities are well suited for combination therapies at the core of future cancer treatment.
Symphogen is located in Ballerup in the greater Copenhagen area. The company currently employs approximately 150 people