You will join a strong team of three scientists, three technicians, and two animal caretakers, all dedicated to advance our therapeutic candidates through pre-clinical and clinical development. The team is responsible for generating antibody repertories and providing preclinical proof-of-concept of lead compounds in vivo, as well as non-clinical support for patient’s selection and indication.
Your main tasks
- You will be developing new antibody repertories by participating in new target evaluation and design of immunization campaigns
- Generating in vivo proof-of-concept for new targets and for lead antibody candidates across our project portfolio within oncology and immune-oncology
- Developing in vivo and ex vivo models to analyze efficacy of antibodies with various mode-of-action based on epitope and isotype
- Organizing and participating in interdisciplinary meetings to assess future directing of the biology, mode-of-action, lead selection, and biomarkers of our project portfolio
- PhD in cancer biology, immunology, pharmacology, or related discipline
- In-depth knowledge of in vivo models within immuno-oncology e.g., human immune models, GEMM, and human and murine tumor models
- Hands-on experience with techniques for functional characterization of cancer and immune cells, in particular flow cytometry and gene expression analysis
- Strong communication and language skills, written and verbal (Danish/English)
- Highly self-driven, motivated, team player with commitment and initiative
Preferred Qualification that offers an advantage
- Scientific background in antibody drug development with 3+ years of relevant academic and/or industrial experience
- Experience with evaluating therapeutic antibodies in in vivo models
- A challenging and versatile job in an innovative, flexible, focused and committed biotech environment
- Competitive salary based on qualifications, and flexible working hours
- Strong cross functional teamwork, room for individual performance and development, passionate, inspiring, and fun colleagues.
Working in Symphogen
Being part of Symphogen, you will always have a challenging job in a creative, goal-oriented, and value-based environment with a meaningful mission – to advance superior monoclonal antibody therapeutics to improve the lives of patients. You will be a part of a highly engaging and inspiring organization with focus on diversity, teamwork, commitment, and personal development. You will be offered advancement opportunities and a relevant benefit package.
For further information
For more information you are welcome to contact Team Manager of In Vivo Pharmacology by phone: +45 8838 2536; or e-mail: email@example.com. Or HR-Manager at +45 4526 5050. Please also see www.symphogen.com for information about our company.
If you are interested in the position, please mark your application and CV “In Vivo Scientist” and send it by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 10, 2022. Potential candidates will be invited for interview as they apply, and we reserve the right to terminate before the posting expires.
We look forward to hearing from you!